Friday, April 15, 2011

Many more days till returning to central points

So I'vr had a vacation from this blog due to computer and a couple of health problems.  I stopped a the point where I wanted to continue with "my" version of what is important about Transactioal analysis.  At this point there is so much else that has piled on this subject I'd like to refer the reader to the USATAA Web - under the section "Articles" you'll find the one where  (under "English")I describe how I got to TA and what I consider important about TA and eventually I will proceed on the assumption that anyone who is interested can read that

All this in regard to the fact that  unbeknownst to me my dear friend Laurie Weiss (who is computer savvy and marvelously energetic with lots of crestive ideas of her own) had enthusiastically referred some of her readers to this blog and it has obtained  many hits as a result.  So:  there goes mjy anonymity and here come imy apologies to those who then found that there wss no follow up from me and..........in advanvce may I inform you that I will be taking another "vacation"  from blogging while I try to catch up with  a lot of  other issues that have come up meanwhile.

Currently I am excited about forthcoming USATAA Council meetings coming up here - planning for a large USATAA conference to be held in Texas in October.  I will be doing a l-day Institute there about my concept of three unconscious Drives (or "Motivators" as I prefer to call them since they draw on Freud's concepts but are actually very different) .So eventually  (in the far future)I'll tell you more about that

For now - it's a temporary "asta la vista" until I manage to get back to this blog........... -

No comments:

Post a Comment