Sunday, April 3, 2011

Inserts

Many days have elapsed - trouble with computer - not sure how well I'll manage this entry either - there will be spelling errors - "delete" doesnt function well and also can't get back to what I was writing before - left off, I remember with some TA material and my emphasis on importance of familiarity - expertise, I would say! with ego states for all forms of communication.  Because of the headinhg "TA" got reactions from my friend Jonathan Wagner who corrects my definitions in accordance with Berne - however i give myself the freedom, in this blog, to define 
 my way - precisely because ultimately the purpose of this blog is to clarify - - for me the views of human nature, - mine and those I transact with - as I experience them.
  Meanwhile am grappling with problems about my own energy -  am taking medication to manage my arthritis, other health issues, they make me sleepy and then often problems at night - constant choices during the day about compensating and sleeping versus all I want to do - and  trouble dealing with frustrations of computer sticking so much.
Yet too much I want to write about -
paradoxically right now I decide to stop - this blog is supposed to help me escape from daily preoccupations and all the upsetting news that comes at all of  us - I won't let it be one more "obligation" to clear - I might let it go for a couple of weeks and return much later . I've been reading about Montaigne (Wayne's suggestion) and his attitude will help me - right now I'll go to the terrace, enjoy the sunshine and then  go to sleep ........

No comments:

Post a Comment